Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Anatomy I love

Have talked about movies, books, trips.
Whoever writes about a television drama series?
After a tear drop trickled down my cheek at the closing of its tonight episode, I just had to write about it. It, for which I wait for Wednesday 10 pm.
How much can doctors' lives entertain you? And that too when all the movie and serial makers have already sacrileged the subject to death.
This one's about interns.Yeah, that ain't fresh either, neh?
It's about this one woman's narration of her life at the Seattle Hospital ; from intern to resident to whatever.Yawn, eh?
It's as exciting as exciting can get;
Explosive in a patient's body; 2 doctors fighting for 1 donor's heart for their patients; Brain surgery whilst keeping patient "spelling" to keep the grey cells moving , etc.
The truth:: the intern's lives are more enthralling.
Especially because each of the interns are so strikingly different from the other.
Their affairs, their friendships, their failures, their malfunctions, their travails.
and their bold sex lives. My mom even questioned what kind of stuff i have been watching.

Meredith Grey: She's the central character. It's her story.
George: You'll love him for the pansy he is.
Izzy: She's hot.She's blonde.
Christina:Chinese( i think), ambitious and so hard hearted that you wonder why you like her.
Derek: The married resident who treats a brain beautifully like it were his canvas ; but he's messed Meredith's heart.
It's lots more than the above.

Meredith has something to say about some aspect of life in every episode. Something that shakes the muscles of your heart and then sends spikes to your brain.whatever that meant.

I just love this serial. It shakes me up.
Sometimes, the only highlight of my wednesdays.
Grey's anatomy.
P.S:BTW my mom's started to watch it with me:)

1 Comments:

Blogger buddharoolz said...

You're a bad influence.. I already have Norwegian Wood that I am struggling to finish. And now where do I get the Season 1 DVDs from?

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home