Friday, June 29, 2007

Just for you

Dear blog,

I just wanted to write into you. You seem to be becoming my diary.Every night I visit you and think i want write into you. I wouldn't call you a best friend or anything (I have enough of those). Cause I really don't tell you everything, you know. How can I? You are like this open book of sorts, kept on the table, waiting to be read. Ain't you? And then, I ain't that bold and tied by some obligations.

But the best thing about you is that you give me the freedom to write what i want to.
It does'nt have to make any sense at all. I can shout into you, drown you with my sorrows or inject you with my comic /non comic sense or crass creativity or even park my fantasies.

BTW, I have a friend who's got all spirits up because of you, you know. I mean you got her talking. She is unearthing an emotions valley and a philosophy treasure. Another friend might just find his way out of the drudgery of his work life.

I don't know how many just read you, but most who do, love you. They love to read the million perspectives that you reflect. They wish they could contribute to your bounty.

But darn, some companies are even making cheap publicity through you. Does that hurt?

Dude, I just wanted to thank you.
Hope our association has a long way to go.
Or atleast you'd hear me say 'I used to blog, you know'.

Talk to ya later.

Cheers( do you drink?:))
Blogger no 89127323211 ( I hope I mean more than that to you)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home