Monday, June 25, 2007

28 reasons why I think I am single:)

1. I am a tomboy.
2. I cannot pretend.
3. I go dutch when I go out with guys.
4. I can cycle more than an average boy.
5. I rather not spend time to look pretty.
6. I hate shopping.
7 . I can almost always find my way to any place.
8. I love sports more than clubbing.
9. I can converse on most topics under the sun, or atleast I try to listen and learn.
10. I love red more than pink.
11. I can wear shorts and feel comfortable in them.
12. I have broad shoulders.
13. I never have a problem expressing.
14. I am comfortable with most people. Otherwise I am just quiet.
15. I loved Kill Bill.
16. I want to own a bike.
17. I don't judge people, I just let them be.
18. I love to give suprises.
19. I have sleepy eyes.
20. I don't look pretty when I sleep.I just look sleepy.
21. I love to cook and clean.
22. I used to sport a bandana.
23. I love babies.
24. I can carry my own luggage.
25. I can cycle or walk to your house or mine at 1am.
26. I fast on tuesdays.
27. I can run on the road.
28. I care.

Whatever!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nam said...

i loved the one about...looking sleepy while sleeping...lol

10:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't look pretty when I sleep.I just look sleepy... :))

12:07 PM  
Blogger Ruchi said...

Love you for what you are. Always!

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home