Sunday, August 19, 2007

Moustachio Man and The Devotees' Ammo.

For how long I remember, I have been a dreamer. Not of dreaming of the nearly impossible or the likes of dreaming big ..and stuff like that. I am talking about the the dream 'which is the experience of a sequence of images, sounds, ideas, emotions, or other sensations during sleep, especially REM sleep.' (Thanks Wiki)
I have this uncanny(or so I feel) ability to dream weird stuff and rememeber it. My dreams are vivid. Wish my life was so colourful and pulsating. I remember narration of my dreams being an interesting listen to my friends on school and college mornings. Or so i thought:).

Some of them being:
1. Waqar Younis trying to seduce me. (WHY???)
2. Shahrukh Khan begging in front of my house and me helping him out with my brother's clothes; who apparently looks like him. This one I especially remember because my classmate Prachi (big SRK fan) almost stopped talking to me after that.
3. ME standing up for Clinton in a crowd of people who did not support him.
4. Me sitting in a bus which is about to blast and I call my 2 friends ( P and V) who were estranged with each other to plead them to patch up, before I die..(God, so much for friendship)
5. This one's crazy. Me and mom have killed someone and are running from the Police who totally want to hang us.:)
And million Crazier dreams which I do not want to narrate, fearing loss of focus!!!

Ok. I''l stop here. And Narrate to you my tonoon's dream. (if to'day', then to'noon'.Peace!)
The scene: Me and my mom and my bro are in a room and trying to hide from a moustachio man. He was like Ravana. Or maybe Ravana himself. I don't remember the crown though. The moustache, it is beating my memory drums. Ravana was in the other room and I stealthily go and see him walking towards our room....I run towards mom and bro to warn them.
Now here comes my creative dreaming persona.
A sudden realization seeks in, kind of forgotten ability that we each possess. We could each turn oursleves into the 3 offerings we shower on our Hindu Gods to revere them. i.e Haldi, Kumkum and Rice seeds.
But just when we were recollecting our supernatural powers, we turn behind to see Ravana waiting to behead us. Behead.. head.. Ok, he was not Ravana, cause he had only one head.Duh.
Obviously, we could not then convert into the devotees' ammo and sought to hitting Moustachio man ourselves....and don't remember the rest. So, it must have ended possibly.

Now I wonder where Dad was.:)

P.S: For the unknown, Ravana is a 10 headed demon in Hindu Mythology;with a moustache, Of course. Can you imagine a Hindu demon without a moustache?:)

2 Comments:

Blogger GS said...

amazing script for a ram gopal verma next...

12:04 PM  
Blogger Chirag said...

the more u write down ur dreams, the better u get at retaining and remebering the dreams

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home